Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Me O’Clock News.
On Earth today, a bunch of stuff happened, but for the purposes of our show only the news pertaining to the author will be presented here.
For more on this story, let’s go to Damien out in the field:
Yes, when I’m not working, writing or updating this site, I’m off doing a bunch of other stuff that I report here as often as I can.
Now back to you in the studio.
- May 12th, 202135 years. A meaningful number but a birthday presenting a great opportunity to reflect on my life, past, present and future.
- February 22nd, 2021After a year looking for another job, and six months trying to settle outside Spain, I’ve finally made progress on both fronts. Also, I’m on YouTube now. Life’s looking up!
- December 7th, 2020When new logistics concerns came and interfered with my plans, I needed a backup solution. Meanwhile, I took on a writing challenge and learned valuable lessons from it.
- August 20th, 2020Life Back to Normal (Kind Of) Wow. It’s sure been a strange few months, hasn’t it? First we were all locked into our homes to avoid this annoying virus spreading. Then little by very little we were able to open up again, go out and get our lives back. In Madrid things opened up fairly slowly, even compared with the rest of Spain. But now it’s supposed to be back to what they call the “new normal”. However, clearly something’s up because Barcelona first, now Madrid have had to reimplement some extra measures in order to avoid having to resort […]
- May 19th, 2020Over the past couple of months I’ve been mostly on lockdown at home, hardly going out at all. But that hasn’t stopped me from going into a relapse of my earlier depression. On the plus side though, I got inspired to write about learning languages!