Short story aficionados rejoice! Here is where I post random fiction stories I’ve come up with. Dive deep into the imaginary worlds I’ve created for your enjoyment!
These stories are pure fiction. Any and all resemblance between events or characters in these stories and real events or characters is purely coinci… Well no, that’s probably a lie. I do draw from my own experiences and knowledge in order to write as much detail as I can into my stories to drag the reader in. As such, I cannot honestly say that any such resemblance is coincidental. However, no real people or events were harmed in the writing of these stories, and no real people’s names were involved.
- Emotional ArmorHow dare she insult my integrity and try to pry into the secret I admittedly am keeping? If I didn’t have more self-control I might have dropped my glove right then and there at her feet to challenge her to a duel. But that would have revealed… Sigh. I feel so… so empty, like an empty shell who… Oh, right. Ha-ha, I see what I did there. Empty shell. Very funny.
- Castles & Monsters – TeaserWhen Caroline encounters a lone boy in her street, she takes it upon herself to investigate and help return him to his family – but this is just the tip of the iceberg…
- The LifelineNow things are different. Those laws be damned. These humans want us subdued and enslaved. They want us to forget everything every time. Well we’re going to give them a reckoning they’ll never forget. And believe me, even if we wipe most of them out, we will never let them forget it.
- First-Time DemonWhen you end up in the clutches of an inexperienced demon…
- Bored to Hypothetical DistractionSo yeah, long story short, I’m a boring guy. Bland vanilla. 08:15 on the dot. Boring and unable to change. But I think I might know how I can get a bit of adventure without taking any risk. Hence the secret.