Short story aficionados rejoice! Here is where I post random fiction stories I’ve come up with. Dive deep into the imaginary worlds I’ve created for your enjoyment!
These stories are pure fiction. Any and all resemblance between events or characters in these stories and real events or characters is purely coinci… Well no, that’s probably a lie. I do draw from my own experiences and knowledge in order to write as much detail as I can into my stories to drag the reader in. As such, I cannot honestly say that any such resemblance is coincidental. However, no real people or events were harmed in the writing of these stories, and no real people’s names were involved.
- Geoffrey & MeA schoolboy makes an unexpected acquaintance in a field who later goes on to radically change his life.
- Going Nowhere in TimeHe opened it up to the page where he’d seen the note. It read, “Be careful of the settings, or you’ll go nowhere fast!” And below that was a brief explanation. The experimental time machine he had built was apparently working, but something had apparently led time to freeze in place.
- The WidowAn unsuspecting man ends up the unwitting pawn of a scheming woman’s near-perfect plot. *Trigger warning: sexual themes*
- Coup d’EnferMickey Mouse is President-Elect of Hell and has to deal with a coup.
- Sabotage Behind Enemy LinesA commando goes deep into enemy territory to sabotage their infrastructure