Effective against: Weltschmerz, cognitive dissonance, bias, prejudice and double standards.
Active ingredients: critical & rational thinking (100%)
Side-effects: open mind, perspective, aha-moments and blown minds.
Are you annoyed with the short-sighted, closed-minded, sometimes utterly moronic attitudes of your fellow human beings?
Do you have ideas on how to remedy such behaviors or want some perspective to think about?
Are you suffering from a massive bout of Weltschmerz?
Then the Antiidiotic is for you! Available over the keyboard in pharmacies… um no, right here on this Website near you!
- Benefits of Learning LanguagesIt’s all well and good to learn languages in a better way, but what does one gain from it? A hell of a lot more than you think, actually.
- Curing Linguistic Traumas – Working on the LanguageCuring or preventing language trauma isn’t just about setting a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere, it’s also about helping the student work on the language in the most effective way possible.
- Curing Linguistic Trauma – Setting the StageWhen faced with traumatized students, how can we proceed to help them overcome this fear? First and foremost, by removing the pressure
- Language Teaching Problems – Possible CausesSome possible reasons behind the counterproductive structuring of some countries’ language teaching systems
- Language Teaching Problems – Symptoms & Side-effectsThe actual characteristics and considerable consequences of counterproductive language teaching systems